The Gallery offers many rewarding opportunities for volunteers. The Gallery depends heavily on its volunteer core to keep the organisation running smoothly and believes that the experience should have positive benefits for both volunteers and the Gallery. Our volunteers will be able to meet and work with our knowledgeable staff, Trustees, and numerous other volunteers.
Depending on the background and skills of the individual, the BNG will match them up with the many diverse tasks:
- To meet and greet the public at the front desk reception.
- To train as docent tour guides with the education programme.
- To consult on fund raising, marketing, and special event planning.
- To assist with marketing outreach and audience awareness.
- To assist with research for upcoming exhibitions.
- To assist with installation of exhibitions.
- To assist with the Student Docent Program.
- Other tasks depending on individual skills.
To find out about more volunteer opportunities at the BNG, please contact Cinde Pereira at email@example.com/295-9428.